A Message from Bratschi Inc Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Dear Bratschi Plumbing Friends, Family, and Customers –
We are taking a moment to touch base with you regarding our safety measures in regards to COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are very aware of the rapidly changing reaction and outlook on this viral event, and we want to make sure you feel confident when you have our plumbers come into your home.
Our plumbers are all licensed, bonded and insured professionals who have gone through five years of an apprentice program while attending trade school. Upon completion of school, each plumber is required to pass both written and practical licensing exams as well as commit to 4 hours of continuing ed, annually. We share these details with you so that you can trust that we are only sending plumbers to the jobs who perform at the highest standard in our industry and who take to heart their commitment as a plumber to “Protect the Health of the Nation.” Bratschi Plumbing is closely monitoring the recommendations being made by the CDC as well as by local, state and federal officials. We are taking steps to ensure we are going above and beyond with cleanliness and sanitation.
Current Operating Procedures Include:
- Closely monitoring the guidance and advice from the CDC, the WHO, and the IDPH.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures that are outlined on the CDC website.
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Asking our customers to inform us if anyone in their home is sick.
- Maintain social distance at home, work, and at the job site.
- Constantly cleaning and sanitizing the surfaces in our workspace, tools, and trucks.
- Wearing face masks, gloves, and booties at the job site.
- Having workmen shower and change uniforms between jobs, when necessary.
We are confident that Bratschi Plumbing and its plumbers are safe and will operate as normal. Please reach out to us if you have questions-or call if you have any plumbing needs during this time.
Bratschi Plumbing Company, Inc.
Lic. 055-004618, Licensed by the Illinois Dept. of Public Health (IDPH)